PACE University’s Upward Bound program is looking for academic minded students in the 9th and 10th grade. Representatives from PACE will host an informational session period 1 and 4 on Thursday, October 15th. Please see Ms. Terraferma if you are interested in attending the presentation.
You are here: / / PACE Upward Bound Presentation
- PROM 2019 and one day senior trip to Six Flags March 18, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 03/15/2019 March 18, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Their Work at Makeville Studio March 12, 2019
- Interview with Paul Stache, Owner of Smoke Jazz March 11, 2019
- Itinerary for Kalahari Trip March 8th – March 10th, 2019 March 7, 2019
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.