PACE University’s Upward Bound program is looking for academic minded students in the 9th and 10th grade. Representatives from PACE will host an informational session period 1 and 4 on Thursday, October 15th. Please see Ms. Terraferma if you are interested in attending the presentation.
You are here: / / PACE Upward Bound Presentation
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
- SKILLSUSA WHSAD Students Pay Homage to Fallen Veterans December 22, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.