PACE University’s Upward Bound program is looking for academic minded students in the 9th and 10th grade. Representatives from PACE will host an informational session period 1 and 4 on Thursday, October 15th. Please see Ms. Terraferma if you are interested in attending the presentation.
You are here: / / PACE Upward Bound Presentation
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 9th and 11th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.