1000 Girls, 1000 Futures program is a world-wide effort that pairs motivated, enthusiastic, female mentors with smart, STEM-focused high school women and gives them access to innovative programming that will help them develop leadership, critical thinking and communication skills, while also preparing them for college and university. Be a part of this world-wide movement by encouraging one or more of your students to apply by Friday, October 7th.
To apply for the 1000 Girls, 1000 Futures program, mentee applicants must be:
- Interested in and passionate about one or more STEM areas
- Comfortable communicating in English
- Able to participate in the program for one year
- Able to access at least one internet-capable device
- A self-identified female
- Between 13-19 years of age and currently attending high school, an equivalent, or in their gap year
- Excited about having a STEM mentor!