The New York State Department of Education 2014 Scholarship for Academic Excellence will be awarded to Ramon Williams ($1,500), Lilia Chunir ($500) and Luis Parajon ($500). Students were selected based on having the highest average in six Regents – English, Algebra 2/Trigonometry, Global History, U.S. History, Living Environment and Chemistry. Congratulations to our scholarship winners!
You are here: / / 2014 Scholarship for Academic Excellence Winners!
- WHSAD Students Take In Rosa Barba’s exhibition at The Park Avenue Armory September 18, 2019
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.