On March 7th I visited the 9th grade English classes to distribute and explain student transcripts and review graduation requirements. Students who were absent can pick up their transcript and the materials that were distributed in the guidance office room 331.
You are here: / / 9th Grade Guidance Presentations
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
- Internship Opportunities for Class of 2019 October 10, 2018
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.