On March 7th I visited the 9th grade English classes to distribute and explain student transcripts and review graduation requirements. Students who were absent can pick up their transcript and the materials that were distributed in the guidance office room 331.
You are here: / / 9th Grade Guidance Presentations
- WHSAD Students Revitalize Power Street Garden April 24, 2018
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
About Ms. Valentin
Ms. Valentin is the 9th and 11th grade Guidance Counselor at WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 3311, or Valentin@whsad.org.