College Commitment Letter’s and Deposits were due on May 1st. Please let Ms. Terraferma (firstname.lastname@example.org) know where you will be attending this fall.
Here are some things to do after you submit your deposit: Click here to read the full article
- Notify other colleges you won’t be attending.
- Thank everyone who helped.
- Submit the housing application/questionnaire and deposit.
- Pay attention to email and the mail.
- Update FAFSA and provide required financial aid documents.
- Submit final high school transcript.
- Submit the latest college transcript (college now).
- Submit AP test scores.
- Sign up for Placement Tests
- Sign up for academic advising and registration.
- Sign up for new student orientation.
- Continue looking for scholarships. Click Here for Scholarships with May Deadlines.