Here are a few things you should be doing in the next 3 Weeks:
- Finish your college applicationsand essays and get them to the colleges.
- It’s not too late to apply. See Ms. Terraferma
- Submit all other required documents to the colleges, such as your SAT and ACT scores.
- Submit your FAFSA. Our FAFSA day is December 9th. Contact Ms. Terraferma for an appointment.
- Check your email daily because this is how many colleges will communicate with you. Make sure to read all emails closely because sometimes colleges will need more information from you to make decisions.
DID YOU APPLY TO CITY COLLEGE SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE?
- The Creative Challenge must be received to CCNY by January 1st (which is a holiday)! Bring it to Ms. Terraferma by December 21st and I will mail it for you.
DID YOU APPLY TO CITY COLLEGE SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING?
- The Engineering supplement must be received to CCNY by February 1st. You need a short Essay & 2 letters of recommendation.
DID YOU APPLY TO BARUCH ?
- Baruch’s supplement can be submitted online, click here (essay and resume). 2 letters of recommendation need to be mailed in. Please let Ms. Terraferma know which teachers are written the letters.