On Saturday April 6, 2013 WHSAD will once again take part in a graffiti removal project. If you would like to participate please submit a signed permission slip to Mr. D’Amato. We will be working in the Greenpoint area from 10:30 AM-1:00 PM.
You are here: / / Give back to the Community
- Little Free Library Project with Polish Consulate May 17, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 05/10/2019 May 14, 2019
- Chandler Mclaurin-Student of the Month May 14, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate NYC Jazz Past and Present May 8, 2019
- Emely Patino-Service in Schools Leadership Program May 6, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.