On Saturday April 6, 2013 WHSAD will once again take part in a graffiti removal project. If you would like to participate please submit a signed permission slip to Mr. D’Amato. We will be working in the Greenpoint area from 10:30 AM-1:00 PM.
You are here: / / Give back to the Community
- WHSAD and NYPD Partner to Build Community Literacy January 22, 2018
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.