On Saturday April 6, 2013 WHSAD will once again take part in a graffiti removal project. If you would like to participate please submit a signed permission slip to Mr. D’Amato. We will be working in the Greenpoint area from 10:30 AM-1:00 PM.
You are here: / / Give back to the Community
- TEEN TIME WITH MELINA 11/02/2018 November 9, 2018
- WHSAD’s Professional Development Session at Brooklyn North High School’s Day of Equity and Rigor November 7, 2018
- SENIOR TRIP TO KALAHARI RESORT November 2, 2018
- WHSAD visits the College Fair at the Aviator Center October 30, 2018
- Nicholas Cruz-WHSAD Alumnus, Class of 2016 October 28, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.