This event is designed especially for 11th grade high school students and their parents who are interested in learning about FIT.
- Explore FIT’s undergraduate majors in fashion, visual arts and design, business, and the liberal arts
- Meet our deans and speak with representatives from the Admissions and Financial Aid office
- Participate in hands on departmental workshops
- Get helpful tips from current students on preparing your portfolio
- Join a student-led tour including a residence hall, specialized classrooms, labs, and much more
SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
9:00 – 10:00 am Check-In & Refreshments: Dubinsky Student Center Lobby & Dining Hall
10:10 – 10:20 am Welcome: Haft Auditorium
10:20 – 10:55 am Chat with the Deans: Haft Auditorium
10:55 – 11:00 am Program Overview & Workshop Descriptions: Haft Auditorium
11:00 – 12:00 pm Workshop Session #1
12:15- 1:15 pm Workshop Session #2
1:30 – 2:30 pm Workshop Session #3
3:00 pm End of Event
Please click on the links below to register for Junior Days. Please note that the event schedule is the same on both days.