On February 11, 2015 we met with the junior cohort to review transcript requirements, PSAT scores, and upcoming dates. Students need to register for the May 2nd SAT by April 6th. They should make an appointment with Ms. Valentin or myself for fee waivers and help registering. Students who are off-track will be registered for 9th/10th period classes. Please work with your teachers to bring up your grades and improve your regents scores. Included is our first Junior Class Bulletin.
You are here: / / Junior Transcript Update & Bulletin
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
- Christian Luna Aguirre-Class of 2021 April 17, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.