On February 11, 2015 we met with the junior cohort to review transcript requirements, PSAT scores, and upcoming dates. Students need to register for the May 2nd SAT by April 6th. They should make an appointment with Ms. Valentin or myself for fee waivers and help registering. Students who are off-track will be registered for 9th/10th period classes. Please work with your teachers to bring up your grades and improve your regents scores. Included is our first Junior Class Bulletin.
You are here: / / Junior Transcript Update & Bulletin
- WHSAD’s Community Service Program October 19, 2018
- Noak Newbery – Class of 2022 October 16, 2018
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.