On February 11, 2015 we met with the junior cohort to review transcript requirements, PSAT scores, and upcoming dates. Students need to register for the May 2nd SAT by April 6th. They should make an appointment with Ms. Valentin or myself for fee waivers and help registering. Students who are off-track will be registered for 9th/10th period classes. Please work with your teachers to bring up your grades and improve your regents scores. Included is our first Junior Class Bulletin.
You are here: / / Junior Transcript Update & Bulletin
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.