On February 11, 2015 we met with the junior cohort to review transcript requirements, PSAT scores, and upcoming dates. Students need to register for the May 2nd SAT by April 6th. They should make an appointment with Ms. Valentin or myself for fee waivers and help registering. Students who are off-track will be registered for 9th/10th period classes. Please work with your teachers to bring up your grades and improve your regents scores. Included is our first Junior Class Bulletin.
You are here: / / Junior Transcript Update & Bulletin
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.