NYU Tandon School of Engineering Applied Research Innovations in Science and Engineering (ARISE) Program is seeking academically strong, current 10th and 11th grade NYC students with a demonstrated interest in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) for their seven week summer program. The program includes: college level workshops and seminars, a high level research experience in participating NYU faculty labs, and mentoring.
What they are looking for:
- NYC residents who are completing 10th and 11th grade in June 2016.
- Academically prepared, highly motivated students.
- Applicants with a passion for science, technology, engineering and math.
- Students who will attend the entire program, full time, from July 5, 2016 to August 19, 2016
- Responsible students who have demonstrated: an ability to make and fulfill commitments, timeliness, and persistence.
Applications are due March 1, 2016.
Students completing the program will receive a $400 stipend.
Click here for more information.
Click here for the application. Remember to read all the directions before you begin.