Are you an outstanding low-income high school junior? If so, apply to the QuestBridge College Prep Scholars Program to get an early advantage in college admissions. See your guidance counselor Ms. Erneste if you would like to be nominated. Spring Deadline is March 21st!
All College Prep Scholars will receive:
- Specialized guidance on applying to college: A “VIP club,” where you can get exclusive resources and support
- Essay coaching: Get personalized feedback on your essay from QuestBridge
- The distinction of being identified as outstanding potential candidate to top colleges
- Connects high-achieving low-income students with admission and full four-year scholarships to our partner colleges. College Match Scholarships, which are provided by participating colleges, cover the full cost of tuition, room and board, are loan-free, and require no parental contribution.
- Academic Achievement (Top 10% Class Rank)
- Financial Qualifications ($60K or less household income)
- Personal Circumstances (Extra-curricular activities, Parental level of Education and/or Personal issue.)