Attention Seniors, You should have completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application. You will soon receive your Student Aid Report with your Expected Family Contribution. Your prospective colleges will receive your FAFSA information as well and mail you a Financial Aid Award Letter. It is important that you read the letter carefully. Below is a guide on key terms and understanding the letters. There is no universal format, so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me at 718-388-1260 x3311.
You are here: / / Quick Guide to Financial Aid Terms
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
- Christian Luna Aguirre-Class of 2021 April 17, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.