Attention Seniors, You should have completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application. You will soon receive your Student Aid Report with your Expected Family Contribution. Your prospective colleges will receive your FAFSA information as well and mail you a Financial Aid Award Letter. It is important that you read the letter carefully. Below is a guide on key terms and understanding the letters. There is no universal format, so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me at 718-388-1260 x3311.
You are here: / / Quick Guide to Financial Aid Terms
- Noak Newbery – Class of 2022 October 16, 2018
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.