Attention Seniors, You should have completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application. You will soon receive your Student Aid Report with your Expected Family Contribution. Your prospective colleges will receive your FAFSA information as well and mail you a Financial Aid Award Letter. It is important that you read the letter carefully. Below is a guide on key terms and understanding the letters. There is no universal format, so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me at 718-388-1260 x3311.
You are here: / / Quick Guide to Financial Aid Terms
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
- WHSAD Students Participate in Curb Your Litter NYC October 5, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.