The WHSAD guidance department is hosting a “Rising Seniors College Preparation Workshop” for students and their parents on, Tuesday, May 16th 2017, from 5:30pm-7:00pm and Saturday, May 20th 2017, from 11:00am-12:30pm.
Topics to be covered include:
- TRANSCRIPT “Is your child on target to graduate in June 2016?”
- SAT’S/REGENTS “Is your child considered College Ready?”
- 2-YEAR VS. 4-YEAR PROGRAMS
- CUNY/SUNY/PRIVATE/OUT-OF-STATE COLLEGES
- COLLEGE APPLICATIONS, COMMON APP, FEES AND DEADLINES
- FINANCIAL AID
- RECOMMENDATIONS & ESSAYS
- SENIOR DUES AND ACTIVITIES
Please RSVP to Ms. Terraferma at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com. Please indicate which session you will be attending.