Seniors…welcome to your last year of high school! This will be a year of successes and a year of anxieties. Just know that we are here to help you every step of the way. It is my intent to prepare a bi-monthly bulletin for you (and your parents) as a way of communicating important senior information. I will also post on the school’s website www.whsad.org. Please check periodically! DEADLINES WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT! Please keep a personal calendar and/or college folder so that you can meet deadlines for colleges, scholarships, financial aid, etc… WHSAD will be having “College Week” for all seniors during the week of September 29th-October 6th. See your guidance counselor Ms. Erneste for more information.
Some of the activities included are as follows;
- Monday, September 29th–Delhi presenter
- Tuesday, September 30th–Wood Tobe “Interviewing Skills” Workshop
- Wednesday, October 1st –Senior Guidance Push-ins
- Thursday, October 2nd–CUNY Presenter
- Monday, October 6th–Berkeley “Goal Setting” Workshop