WHSAD is having its annual Awards Night and Arts Festival on Thursday May 31st, 2018. The Awards Night is from 5:30-6:30 pm in the cafeteria followed by the Arts Festival from 6:30–8:00 pm on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The invitations will be mailed for those students receiving an awards the week of April 23rd, 2018 but everyone is invited to the Arts Festival to see our students work being showcased. We look forward to seeing you there.
You are here: / / AWARDS NIGHT and ARTS FESTIVAL 2018
- WHSAD Students Revitalize Power Street Garden April 24, 2018
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.