School will be closed for non-testing students during Regents Exam Week, from Monday, January 27th through Friday, January 31st. School will also be closed on Monday, February 3rd, Chancellor’s Conference Day. To begin the Spring term, all students must report to school promptly at 8:00 A.M. on Tuesday, February 4th and report to the gym to pick up their new program, report card and Metrocard. Copy of the program, as well as the latest report card with Regents results, will be maileld home as soon as they are available.
You are here: / / Regents Exam Week
- WHSAD Students Revitalize Power Street Garden April 24, 2018
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.