School will be closed for non-testing students during Regents Exam Week, from Monday, January 27th through Friday, January 31st. School will also be closed on Monday, February 3rd, Chancellor’s Conference Day. To begin the Spring term, all students must report to school promptly at 8:00 A.M. on Tuesday, February 4th and report to the gym to pick up their new program, report card and Metrocard. Copy of the program, as well as the latest report card with Regents results, will be maileld home as soon as they are available.
You are here: / / Regents Exam Week
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
- SKILLSUSA WHSAD Students Pay Homage to Fallen Veterans December 22, 2017
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.