School will be closed for non-testing students during Regents Exam Week, from Monday, January 27th through Friday, January 31st. School will also be closed on Monday, February 3rd, Chancellor’s Conference Day. To begin the Spring term, all students must report to school promptly at 8:00 A.M. on Tuesday, February 4th and report to the gym to pick up their new program, report card and Metrocard. Copy of the program, as well as the latest report card with Regents results, will be maileld home as soon as they are available.
You are here: / / Regents Exam Week
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.