WHSAD is having its annual Awards Night and Arts Festival on Thursday June 1st, 2017. The Awards Night is from 5:30 – 6:30 in the evening followed by the Arts Festival from 6:30 – 8:00 pm on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The invitations are in the mail for students who will be receiving an award and everyone is invited to the Arts Festival where students will be showcasing their work. We look forward to seeing you there.
You are here: / / ANNUAL AWARDS NIGHT AND ARTS FESTIVAL
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
- Christian Luna Aguirre-Class of 2021 April 17, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.