WHSAD is having its annual Awards Night and Arts Festival on Thursday June 1st, 2017. The Awards Night is from 5:30 – 6:30 in the evening followed by the Arts Festival from 6:30 – 8:00 pm on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The invitations are in the mail for students who will be receiving an award and everyone is invited to the Arts Festival where students will be showcasing their work. We look forward to seeing you there.
You are here: / / ANNUAL AWARDS NIGHT AND ARTS FESTIVAL
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.