Awards night is May 16th, 2014 from 6 – 8 pm. This year it will be held in the school’s auditorium. Nominations letters have been sent out to teachers and staff to nominate students based on academic achievement and most improved student. Students that have been nominated by their teachers will get an award and letters of invitation will be sent out to invited family and friends to the event.
You are here: / / AWARDS NIGHT
- WHSAD and NYPD Partner to Build Community Literacy January 22, 2018
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.