The nominations are in for awards night happening Wednesday May 15, 2013. Awards will be given from each department for categories including but not limited to Perfect Attendance, Academic Achievement, Most Improved Student, etc. The event will be held in the Cafeteria at WHSAD and it will start at 5 PM and finish around 7 PM. Light snacks will be served. Invitations will be sent home to parents of students that has been nominated by their teachers early next week. Please come out and support our students who have worked hard during this academic year by making this awards night memorable for them.
You are here: / / AWARDS NIGHT
- WHSAD and NYPD Partner to Build Community Literacy January 22, 2018
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.