There is an upcoming Dorney Park trip happening on Monday June 5th, 2017 that is open to all grades. The cost of the trip is $75.00. The caveat is that students has to have a 65 and above in all subjects and be approved by their guidance counselors. Signed permission slips are to be handed in with payment to Ms. Nelson no later that Friday May 5th, 2017. Seats are limited.
You are here: / / DORNEY PARK TRIP
- May PTA Agenda & Minutes May 24, 2017
- May SLT Agenda & Minutes May 24, 2017
- WHSAD Students Attend A Matinee Showing of Hamilton May 17, 2017
- WHSAD Students Attend the UFT Spring Education Conference May 17, 2017
- DORNEY PARK TRIP ITINERARY (MONDAY JUNE 5th, 2017) May 16, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.