There is an upcoming Dorney Park trip happening on Monday June 5th, 2017 that is open to all grades. The cost of the trip is $75.00. The caveat is that students has to have a 65 and above in all subjects and be approved by their guidance counselors. Signed permission slips are to be handed in with payment to Ms. Nelson no later that Friday May 5th, 2017. Seats are limited.
You are here: / / DORNEY PARK TRIP
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
- Internship Opportunities for Class of 2019 October 10, 2018
- “Iceland’s Thriving Design and Architectural Scene” Lecture at A/D/O October 6, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.