There is an upcoming Dorney Park trip happening on Monday June 5th, 2017 that is open to all grades. The cost of the trip is $75.00. The caveat is that students has to have a 65 and above in all subjects and be approved by their guidance counselors. Signed permission slips are to be handed in with payment to Ms. Nelson no later that Friday May 5th, 2017. Seats are limited.
You are here: / / DORNEY PARK TRIP
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.