There is an upcoming Dorney Park trip happening on Monday June 5th, 2017 that is open to all grades. The cost of the trip is $75.00. The caveat is that students has to have a 65 and above in all subjects and be approved by their guidance counselors. Signed permission slips are to be handed in with payment to Ms. Nelson no later that Friday May 5th, 2017. Seats are limited.
You are here: / / DORNEY PARK TRIP
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
- Christian Luna Aguirre-Class of 2021 April 17, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.