Aim: What are the components of a great project?
Do Now: Turn and talk…
In Spanish, ask your partner
-how they are doing
-how old they are
Write the questions and their answers in your notebook
– I gathered accurate information and filled out the English portion correctly.
– I answered the questions in Spanish as if I was the famous Hispanic.
– The teacher or someone in the class who speaks Spanish checked my work.
– My mini-poster has a title and the questions and answers written in Spanish.
– My project looks nice, neat, organized, and shows my creativity.