My goal is to provide for the success of every individual student, regardless of physical abilities. I focus on creating and developing a healthy lifestyle. And my objective is to present activities in a way that will encourage effort, preparedness, a positive attitude, sportsmanship, cooperation, and improvement. I believe that students who develop these traits will make natural improvement in their skills, performance, and overall health in physical education.
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
- Christian Luna Aguirre-Class of 2021 April 17, 2018
Welcome, I'm Mrs. Huguet and I currently teach Health and Physical Education here at The High School For Architecture and Design. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education and a Master's of Education and certification in health and physical education from Touro College. She can be reached at Huguet@WHSAD.Org.
I am also the head coach of the girls and boys varsity volleyball team.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com