Students are bring something from their own culture that is meaningful to them. It can be something symbolic or literal. It can be in any form – a written text, a song, a photograph, etc. In addition to this, each student must complete a web quest. Students will be asked to search the web for at least three and at most five websites that have to do with their culture. They may choose to research Esperanza’s Latino heritage if they are Latino/a or their own. Students should record the address of the website and also write a short paragraph about the website: It should discuss whether the information on the website was helpful, what was the most interesting thing about the site and whether the student could relate to it. This information as well as the cultural artifact should be brought in and students will be presented it during the next class period.
You are here: / / ESL HOMEWORK FOR 9th GRADE DUE 9/24/2014
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.