The 2nd Marking Period Ends on April 26th, so it is essential that you complete any assignments that you owe (Homework #1-#5, Resume Project, and the Cover Letter Project) because you will continue to have assignments in the next 3 weeks. The Homework Charts are up to date and the Homework Folders are filled with extras so make sure you are on point. Also, you need to bring in your parent survey as soon as possible to receive extra credit!
You are here: / / 15 School Days Left in the Marking Period & Return Parent Surveys ASAP
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.