The 2nd Marking Period Ends on April 26th, so it is essential that you complete any assignments that you owe (Homework #1-#5, Resume Project, and the Cover Letter Project) because you will continue to have assignments in the next 3 weeks. The Homework Charts are up to date and the Homework Folders are filled with extras so make sure you are on point. Also, you need to bring in your parent survey as soon as possible to receive extra credit!
You are here: / / 15 School Days Left in the Marking Period & Return Parent Surveys ASAP
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mr. Rodriguez
Mr. Rodriguez teaches English at WHSAD. He can be reached at Rodriguez@WHSAD.Org.