How do we modify our design background in Power Point?
- How would you add a design background to your Power Point slide? ” List The Steps”
- What are some reason an individual would choose a specific color or text for their powerpoint? “Think about your book design”
- Why is it important to have contrast with your both your background scheme and the text used in your design?
- What are some advantages of using images in your power point slides?
- When is it best to use bullet points as oppose to number sequences?
- What are the different animation presets in Power Point and how can they be beneficial to your design? “Give examples”
- Choose a background that is similar to the colors of your book design.
- Choose a text that is readable to the audience.
SLIDE FORMAT: “ You do not need to follow my order”
SLIDE 1 –Cover page
SLIDE 2- Book Design – Show the original book right next to your AutoCAD book design
SLIDE3- explain the process of your book design creation
SLIDE4- Commands that were used to help you create your book design. “Show images”
SLIDE5- Explanation on how to use a command that was used for your book design.
SLIDE6- Explanation on how to use a command that was used for your book design.
SLIDE7- Explanation on how to use a command that was used for your book design.
SLIDE8- What command(s) would you recommend to someone using AutoCAD for the first time if they
had to design their own book cover. Why would you choose one command over the next
SLIDE 9- How does the book cover relate to what the book is about? “If there is any”,
“If not” How would you redesign the book cover to have some relations to what the book is about? Show examples of both imagery and annotations from the book.
SLIDE 10– CONCLUSION
“ your experience with this project and how it helped you understand AutoCAD”