Read the statements written by the Continental Congress and the the case brief of John Peter Zenger v. New York. After you have read these documents, write a paragraph in which you describe the original intent of the founders when they included Freedom of the Press in the Constitution. Support your answer with evidence from the documents.
You are here: / / AIM: How does the original intention of Freedom of the Press compare and contrast to the modern day interpretation?
- WHSAD Summer Bridge and CareerClue Programs Tour Architectural Marvels of Downtown Manhattan. July 17, 2019
- Reginald Huggins Receives $20,000 2019 Walter A. Hunt, Jr. Scholarship June 28, 2019
- Graduation Day 2019 June 28, 2019
- Interview with WHSAD Valedictorian Tyler Ng June 26, 2019
- A Look Back with Antonio Perez June 25, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.