Read the statements written by the Continental Congress and the the case brief of John Peter Zenger v. New York. After you have read these documents, write a paragraph in which you describe the original intent of the founders when they included Freedom of the Press in the Constitution. Support your answer with evidence from the documents.
You are here: / / AIM: How does the original intention of Freedom of the Press compare and contrast to the modern day interpretation?
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
- WHSAD Students Meet and Learn from Christine Jones March 11, 2018
About Mr. Bruno
Mr. Bruno teaches Social Studies at WHSAD. He can be reached at email@example.com.