Read the statements written by the Continental Congress and the the case brief of John Peter Zenger v. New York. After you have read these documents, write a paragraph in which you describe the original intent of the founders when they included Freedom of the Press in the Constitution. Support your answer with evidence from the documents.
You are here: / / AIM: How does the original intention of Freedom of the Press compare and contrast to the modern day interpretation?
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
About Mr. Bruno
Mr. Bruno teaches Social Studies at WHSAD. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.