Read the statements written by the Continental Congress and the the case brief of John Peter Zenger v. New York. After you have read these documents, write a paragraph in which you describe the original intent of the founders when they included Freedom of the Press in the Constitution. Support your answer with evidence from the documents.
You are here: / / AIM: How does the original intention of Freedom of the Press compare and contrast to the modern day interpretation?
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.