Complete your essay by Monday, 9/30. Use the documents you received in class to support your argument. (the Magna Carta, the English Bill of Rights. the philosophies of Locke, Rousseau, and Montesquieu, the Mayflower Compact, and the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut)
You are here: / / AIM: How has the English experience, the philosophies of Locke, Rousseau, and Montesquieu, and the early colonial governments shaped the modern day American democracy?
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.