Complete your essay by Monday, 9/30. Use the documents you received in class to support your argument. (the Magna Carta, the English Bill of Rights. the philosophies of Locke, Rousseau, and Montesquieu, the Mayflower Compact, and the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut)
You are here: / / AIM: How has the English experience, the philosophies of Locke, Rousseau, and Montesquieu, and the early colonial governments shaped the modern day American democracy?
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Mr. Bruno
Mr. Bruno teaches Social Studies at WHSAD. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.