HOMEWORK: Narrative project, Part 1: Using the photo, imagine a narrative and create a Freytag’s Pyramid. Part 2: Character Development: use the character in the photo you were given, and write the details needed to develop the character.
You are here: / / AIM: Why does the narrator owe her existence to her mother 3 times, in “The Leap,” by Louise Erdrich?
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.