HOMEWORK: Narrative project, Part 1: Using the photo, imagine a narrative and create a Freytag’s Pyramid. Part 2: Character Development: use the character in the photo you were given, and write the details needed to develop the character.
You are here: / / AIM: Why does the narrator owe her existence to her mother 3 times, in “The Leap,” by Louise Erdrich?
- LAKE COMO MEETING January 17, 2020
- Senior, Joshua Cruz, Participates at Co-op Tech in the Welding Program January 17, 2020
- Interview with Vanderbilt Posse Scholar, Jonah Vasquez January 13, 2020
- Brooklyn Museum Exhibit January 10, 2020
- Senior, Daniel Rojas, Participates in Coop Tech Carpentry Program January 3, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.