The start of a new term is the best time to learn more about using your calculator. Whether you need to master basic functions or conquer more advanced tasks, using the calculator is essential to doing well in Algebra and scoring on the Common Core test this spring. Here’s the link to the graphing calculator manual: http://education.ti.com/en/us/guidebook/details/en/ABF6D3DD944745A7A76609E97F84B1F7/83p. Yes, the manual can be boring. But it’s the most direct way to learn the steps for a specific task: just look it up in the table of contents and click on the link for that function. I’ll be posting links to calculator lessons on YouTube soon, but for now download this manual onto your phone or to the computer you use outside of school and then practice all the moves you’ve been confused about. Have fun!
You are here: / / Algebra students: Get Friendly with your Calculator!
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Feil
Ms. Feil teaches Architectural Design at WHSAD. She can be reached at Feil@WHSAD.Org.