The start of a new term is the best time to learn more about using your calculator. Whether you need to master basic functions or conquer more advanced tasks, using the calculator is essential to doing well in Algebra and scoring on the Common Core test this spring. Here’s the link to the graphing calculator manual: http://education.ti.com/en/us/guidebook/details/en/ABF6D3DD944745A7A76609E97F84B1F7/83p. Yes, the manual can be boring. But it’s the most direct way to learn the steps for a specific task: just look it up in the table of contents and click on the link for that function. I’ll be posting links to calculator lessons on YouTube soon, but for now download this manual onto your phone or to the computer you use outside of school and then practice all the moves you’ve been confused about. Have fun!
You are here: / / Algebra students: Get Friendly with your Calculator!
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
About Ms. Feil
Ms. Feil teaches Architectural Design at WHSAD. She can be reached at Feil@WHSAD.Org.