The start of a new term is the best time to learn more about using your calculator. Whether you need to master basic functions or conquer more advanced tasks, using the calculator is essential to doing well in Algebra and scoring on the Common Core test this spring. Here’s the link to the graphing calculator manual: http://education.ti.com/en/us/guidebook/details/en/ABF6D3DD944745A7A76609E97F84B1F7/83p. Yes, the manual can be boring. But it’s the most direct way to learn the steps for a specific task: just look it up in the table of contents and click on the link for that function. I’ll be posting links to calculator lessons on YouTube soon, but for now download this manual onto your phone or to the computer you use outside of school and then practice all the moves you’ve been confused about. Have fun!
You are here: / / Algebra students: Get Friendly with your Calculator!
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
- Christian Luna Aguirre-Class of 2021 April 17, 2018
About Ms. Feil
Ms. Feil teaches Architectural Design at WHSAD. She can be reached at Feil@WHSAD.Org.