Aim: How do we write sentences using the preterite tense?
Write at least 10 sentences (paragraph form) about what you and your family did during the holidays. (Make it up if you did NOT do anything.)
- -ar: é, aste, ó, amos, aron
- -er/-ir: í, iste, ió, imos, ieron
- Use the preterite tense to write about what you did.
- Write your name on your paper.
- Write the title for your paragraph. (e.g.: Mis días festivos – My holidays)
- Use your resources to help you (book, dictionary, peers, teacher, etc.)