How do we insert a block that was created in a different file location?
Create two AutoCAD files in your exercise folder.
- “Block 1.dwg
- “Inserted block.dwg
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to (SWBAT):
- Create a Block from a drawing
- Insert a block from a different file location
- In which panel is the “create a block” command in?
- Which object snap option is required for us to create a rectangle from the center point of the circle.
- How do we turn this object snap on
- Creating a new file
- Saving a file with a new name
- Creating a block using the handout
- Inserting a block in a new file using the hand out
- Question developing
- Why is it a good practice to insert a block from a block library?
- List two benefits in creating blocks for your drawing?