Your Blue Book should contain the 7 videos & 5 short reflection questions.
50 Points for HW!! (Videos 35 points – Questions 15 points)
In your blue books you should have watched and taken notes on these videos
and Answered the five questions
1) What do we mean when we say “Two Triangles are Congruent”
2) Explain why the postulates for proving congruence are called short cuts.
3) Explain why AAA and SSA can not be used to prove two triangles are congruent.
4) Compare and Contrast: How are the SSS Postulate and the SAS Postulate alike? How are they different?
5) Error Analysis: Your friend thinks that the triangles shown below are congruent by SAS. Is your friend correct? Explain.