Please view the presidential speeches of of both FDR and George W. Bush regarding the events that occurred on December 7, 1941 and September 11, 2001, respectively. Then complete the worksheet you were given in class. These videos were too large to upload. However, you can find them on YouTube.
You are here: / / Comparing the Presidental Speeches Regarding the Attack on Pearl Harbor and The World Trade Center
- WHSAD Students Revitalize Power Street Garden April 24, 2018
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
About Mr. Bruno
Mr. Bruno teaches Social Studies at WHSAD. He can be reached at email@example.com.