Please view the presidential speeches of of both FDR and George W. Bush regarding the events that occurred on December 7, 1941 and September 11, 2001, respectively. Then complete the worksheet you were given in class. These videos were too large to upload. However, you can find them on YouTube.
You are here: / / Comparing the Presidental Speeches Regarding the Attack on Pearl Harbor and The World Trade Center
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
- SKILLSUSA WHSAD Students Pay Homage to Fallen Veterans December 22, 2017
About Mr. Bruno
Mr. Bruno teaches Social Studies at WHSAD. He can be reached at email@example.com.