Please view the presidential speeches of of both FDR and George W. Bush regarding the events that occurred on December 7, 1941 and September 11, 2001, respectively. Then complete the worksheet you were given in class. These videos were too large to upload. However, you can find them on YouTube.
You are here: / / Comparing the Presidental Speeches Regarding the Attack on Pearl Harbor and The World Trade Center
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mr. Bruno
Mr. Bruno teaches Social Studies at WHSAD. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.