Please view the presidential speeches of of both FDR and George W. Bush regarding the events that occurred on December 7, 1941 and September 11, 2001, respectively. Then complete the worksheet you were given in class. These videos were too large to upload. However, you can find them on YouTube.
You are here: / / Comparing the Presidental Speeches Regarding the Attack on Pearl Harbor and The World Trade Center
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
- WHSAD Students Participate in Curb Your Litter NYC October 5, 2017
About Mr. Bruno
Mr. Bruno teaches Social Studies at WHSAD. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.