Please make sure you have handed in Homework #1. If you have not handed it in, please hand it in as soon as possible. If you have misplaced the assignment or were not in class to receive it, make sure you get it from the homework folders in the back of the room. I want to see constant improvement and less late work. Make it happen.
You are here: / / Constant Improvement is What I Desire For All of You
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
- Internship Opportunities for Class of 2019 October 10, 2018
- “Iceland’s Thriving Design and Architectural Scene” Lecture at A/D/O October 6, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.