Please make sure you have handed in Homework #1. If you have not handed it in, please hand it in as soon as possible. If you have misplaced the assignment or were not in class to receive it, make sure you get it from the homework folders in the back of the room. I want to see constant improvement and less late work. Make it happen.
You are here: / / Constant Improvement is What I Desire For All of You
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.