Please make sure you have handed in Homework #1. If you have not handed it in, please hand it in as soon as possible. If you have misplaced the assignment or were not in class to receive it, make sure you get it from the homework folders in the back of the room. I want to see constant improvement and less late work. Make it happen.
You are here: / / Constant Improvement is What I Desire For All of You
- BUSHWICK GENERATOR April 24, 2019
- WHSAD Students Present Final Incubator Projects April 12, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 04/05/2019 April 9, 2019
- The Whitney Museum April 8, 2019
- WHSAD Students Memorialize Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Victims April 6, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.