The students worked in pairs reading a cover letter. They critiqued it and shared their findings with the class. Each pair of students looked at the positives and negatives of the letter. I then distributed a second cover letter and the students compared and contrasted the two. Tomorrow the students will use what they learned to create their personal cover letter.
You are here: / / Cover Letter
- LAKE COMO MEETING January 17, 2020
- Senior, Joshua Cruz, Participates at Co-op Tech in the Welding Program January 17, 2020
- Interview with Vanderbilt Posse Scholar, Jonah Vasquez January 13, 2020
- Brooklyn Museum Exhibit January 10, 2020
- Senior, Daniel Rojas, Participates in Coop Tech Carpentry Program January 3, 2020
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.