The students worked in pairs reading a cover letter. They critiqued it and shared their findings with the class. Each pair of students looked at the positives and negatives of the letter. I then distributed a second cover letter and the students compared and contrasted the two. Tomorrow the students will use what they learned to create their personal cover letter.
You are here: / / Cover Letter
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.