The students worked in pairs reading a cover letter. They critiqued it and shared their findings with the class. Each pair of students looked at the positives and negatives of the letter. I then distributed a second cover letter and the students compared and contrasted the two. Tomorrow the students will use what they learned to create their personal cover letter.
You are here: / / Cover Letter
- Graduation information March 20, 2019
- NYC Together Students Meet with Commissioner O’Neill March 20, 2019
- PROM 2019 and one day senior trip to Six Flags March 18, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 03/15/2019 March 18, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Their Work at Makeville Studio March 12, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.