The students worked in pairs reading a cover letter. They critiqued it and shared their findings with the class. Each pair of students looked at the positives and negatives of the letter. I then distributed a second cover letter and the students compared and contrasted the two. Tomorrow the students will use what they learned to create their personal cover letter.
You are here: / / Cover Letter
- WHSAD Students Take In Rosa Barba’s exhibition at The Park Avenue Armory September 18, 2019
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.