The students worked in pairs reading a cover letter. They critiqued it and shared their findings with the class. Each pair of students looked at the positives and negatives of the letter. I then distributed a second cover letter and the students compared and contrasted the two. Tomorrow the students will use what they learned to create their personal cover letter.
You are here: / / Cover Letter
- WHSAD Student Receives Mentoring from NYC Together Police Officer November 22, 2017
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
About Mrs. Montanti
Ms. Montanti is the Attendance Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Montanti@WHSAD.Org.