What are the various ways we can display our designs?
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to (SWBAT):
- List various commands that were used to create their design
- Utilize the print screen option
- List 5 to 10 commands that you have used to create your design.
- Which command/s have you found the most useful and why?
- Along with AutoCAD open up Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Open your book cover file in AutoCAD
- Use the print screen option or print to jpg option to create a copy of your design.
- Create a title for your presentation
- Creating new slides in PowerPoint
- Using the print screen option
- Saving PowerPoint slide for future use
- Making a list of information that needs to be in your presentation.
Save your work in your project folder as “Book Cover”
- Typing up key commands that were used in AutoCAD to create their design and explaining why they were essential.
- Developing questions in their PowerPoint presentation to ask the class.
- Working in groups to create a presentation about their design.
Why is PowerPoint a useful program to use when presenting your work in front of an Audience?
EXTENSION ACTIVITY / HOMEWORK
Create two more slides for your presentation for Friday.
Add at least two questions that you would like to ask the class as if you were teaching the class.
“Make sure that the questions that you are asking the class pertains to what we have learned.”