ESL 9th grade students participated in their first Socratic Seminal today. The purpose of the Socratic seminar is for students to achieve a deeper understanding about the ideas and values of the book we are currently reading (The Pearl). The students questioned and examined the issues and principles related to chapter 3 of our book and articulated different points of view of various questions.
You are here: / / ESL 9th Grade Socratic Seminar
- Chancellor Carranza Hosts High School Student Journalist Roundtable May 18, 2018
- Anthony Gonzalez-Class of 2019 May 14, 2018
- WHSAD Recipients of the 2018 NYS Academic Excellence Scholarship May 11, 2018
- Cindy Mendoza-Class of 2018 May 8, 2018
- Jessica Juarez-Class of 2020 May 7, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.