ESL 9th grade students participated in their first Socratic Seminal today. The purpose of the Socratic seminar is for students to achieve a deeper understanding about the ideas and values of the book we are currently reading (The Pearl). The students questioned and examined the issues and principles related to chapter 3 of our book and articulated different points of view of various questions.
You are here: / / ESL 9th Grade Socratic Seminar
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.