ESL CONTRACT 2015
We can all share the responsibility for achieving the desired educational outcome of each student. This contract helps increase accountability and provides a framework for a partnership between the student, the teacher and parents. Attached to this contract is the classroom rules and requirement for the ESL classroom.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for all students.
- Provide ample time for all students to receive additional help needed through office hours which is Wednesdays and Thursday from 12:20 – 1:06 pm.
- Enforce school rules consistently.
- Provide students with clear and concise expectations.
- Work to make learning an enjoyable experience.
- Be respectful to my classmates
- Put my best effort into my school work
- Obey all rules at school in compliance to my teacher’s class rules and the New York City Education system.
- Come prepared to school with homework, materials and a respectful attitude.
- Contact teacher, parent, or any school official if any additional help or support is needed.
Student’s Printed Name_____________________________ Email address___________________
Student’s Signature_________________________________ Date__________________________
- Monitor my child’s school work.
- Provide communication with teacher or school official anytime there is a concern.
Parent/Guardian Printed Name _________________________________________Date__________
Contact Information (Email, home/work/cell phone number/address_________________________
Looking forward to a wonderful school year with you
Mrs. Katherine Nelson (ESL Teacher)