AIM: Final Exam
If you are absent from class, you must see me immediately for a makeup.
Tomorrow will be PART TWO short response questions.
For tomorrow’s exam….
- You must be able to analyze a situation where humans are causing harm, and come up with a solution to the problem
- Look at the COSTS and BENEFITS of humans choices. How does this help us? How does this hurt the environment?
- Describe how human activity can affect biodiversity
- Read about renewable sources of energy
- Look at the COSTS and BENEFITS of drilling for oil
- Look at biotic and abiotic factors
- Decide how removing a certain species from a food web will affect other organisms
- Look at connections in a food web
- Talk about how nature cycles carbon dioxide through the air through photosynthesis and cellular respiration
- Identify a reason why CO2 has increased in the atmosphere
- Identify how increasing CO2 levels is affecting the environment
- State how humans can decrease the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- Read about how nonnative, or foreign species, can cause harm to an ecosystem
- Read a passage and identify how a nonnative species has threatened biodiversity