Free afterschool programs for youth in elementary, middle, and high school! DYCD’s afterschool programs are located in community centers, middle schools, and community-based organizations throughout the five boroughs. Afterschool programs operate in the afternoons, and many programs are held on evenings, weekends, during school holidays, vacation periods, and the summer. All programs provide a wide range of activities for young people, including tutoring, homework help, college prep, recreation, and cultural arts.
You are here: / / FREE Afterschool Programs!
- Chancellor Carranza Hosts High School Student Journalist Roundtable May 18, 2018
- Anthony Gonzalez-Class of 2019 May 14, 2018
- WHSAD Recipients of the 2018 NYS Academic Excellence Scholarship May 11, 2018
- Cindy Mendoza-Class of 2018 May 8, 2018
- Jessica Juarez-Class of 2020 May 7, 2018
About Ms. Valentin
Ms. Valentin is the 9th and 11th grade Guidance Counselor at WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 3311, or Valentin@whsad.org.