Free afterschool programs for youth in elementary, middle, and high school! DYCD’s afterschool programs are located in community centers, middle schools, and community-based organizations throughout the five boroughs. Afterschool programs operate in the afternoons, and many programs are held on evenings, weekends, during school holidays, vacation periods, and the summer. All programs provide a wide range of activities for young people, including tutoring, homework help, college prep, recreation, and cultural arts.
You are here: / / FREE Afterschool Programs!
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
- SKILLSUSA WHSAD Students Pay Homage to Fallen Veterans December 22, 2017
About Ms. Valentin
Ms. Valentin is the 9th and 11th grade Guidance Counselor at WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 3311, or Valentin@whsad.org.