Free afterschool programs for youth in elementary, middle, and high school! DYCD’s afterschool programs are located in community centers, middle schools, and community-based organizations throughout the five boroughs. Afterschool programs operate in the afternoons, and many programs are held on evenings, weekends, during school holidays, vacation periods, and the summer. All programs provide a wide range of activities for young people, including tutoring, homework help, college prep, recreation, and cultural arts.
You are here: / / FREE Afterschool Programs!
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Valentin
Ms. Valentin is the 9th and 11th grade Guidance Counselor at WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 3311, or Valentin@whsad.org.