Are you looking for something fun to do over break? Below are several extra credit options or you can create your own.
1) Complete the logic puzzles below.
2) Create a construction flip book.
3) Create a photo journal. Take pictures of ‘real life’ examples of geometry in nature and architecture. You can do one theme “congruent triangles” or it can be a mix. Email them to me and we can print them out on the color printer or put them on instagram (tag #WHSADgeo). Each photo should have a description. You make a collage. Be create.
4) Create a Geometry Dictionary. Your dictionary should have diagrams and contain key words like median, midsegment, bisector, etc.
5) Read a book of your choice. Write a persuasive essay about why Ms. Terraferma should also read the book.