Thursday April 10th is the Term 2 Midterm. This will be an opportunity for you to Demonstrate Your Knowledge on the following:
1) Working with Similar Triangles
2) Working with Equation of the Circle
– Can you identify the center and radius given the equation or graph?
– Can you write the equation when given the center, endpoints of the diameter, or graph?
3) Working with Special Quadrilaterals (rectangles, squares, trapezoids)
4) Finding the measure of interior and exterior angles of polygons.
Click Here for Review Website
Click Here for Related Videos