5 DAYS REMAIN!! Geometry Review Friday & Monday 9am- 12pm
Ms.T’s top 10. Do you know:
1) The equation of a circle.
2) That the diagonals of a rhombus are perpendicular
3) Dilations are not isometric (congruent)
4) In Similar figures (dilations) sides and perimeter are proportional but angles NEVER change.
5) When an object is reflected the orientation of the letters is opposite (reverse).
6) the Pythagorean Theorem and his famous triplets (3-4-5, 6-8-10, 5-12-13, 7-24-25, 8-15-17)
7) The distance formula and midpoint formula
8) The Centroid is made by three medians within a triangle (and the centroid divides the median into two segments whose length is in a 2:1 ratio)
9) Exterior Angle of a triangle is equal to the sum of the two remote interior angles
10) Parallel lines have the same slope. Perpendicular lines have slopes that are negative reciprocals of each other.
MORE STUFF CAN BE FOUND ON YOUR STUDY CARD AND IN YOUR ORANGE BOOK!!