We use proportions to determine if two polygons are similar and to find the missing length of a side. Remember the angles remain congruent.
You are here: / / Geometry: Similarity Classwork Apr 1 ’14
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 9th and 11th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.