It’s the end of the first marking period — Congratulations to so many students who worked so hard during these first five weeks of school! Have a great 3-day weekend, and come back on Tuesday ready to begin our next Unit!
You are here: / / Happy End of MP1!
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches AP Calculus AB and Pre-Calculus , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x2040. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and salted caramels.