It’s the end of the first marking period — Congratulations to so many students who worked so hard during these first five weeks of school! Have a great 3-day weekend, and come back on Tuesday ready to begin our next Unit!
You are here: / / Happy End of MP1!
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches AP Calculus AB and Pre-Calculus , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x2040. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and salted caramels.