It’s the end of the first marking period — Congratulations to so many students who worked so hard during these first five weeks of school! Have a great 3-day weekend, and come back on Tuesday ready to begin our next Unit!
You are here: / / Happy End of MP1!
- WHSAD Student Receives Mentoring from NYC Together Police Officer November 22, 2017
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches AP Calculus AB and Pre-Calculus , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x2040. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and salted caramels.