Hello, there are only 5 school days left in the 2nd Marking Period so it is imperative that all HW assignments are turned in, Resumes and Cover Letters have been typed and handed in, and that you are prepared for The Crucible: Act One Test on Tuesday.
You are here: / / Important Reminders-Marking Period #2 Ends on Friday
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.