Hello, make sure you work on your 6 paragraph Critical Lens Essay and complete your First Draft by Friday. Make sure you use the template, incorporate literary elements, and memorize the structure. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me during class tomorrow or come see me during 8th period, my office hours, in Room 229. Don’t forget that your First Draft is worth 10% of your Marking Period #2 Grade. Thanks for your hard work and dedication, see you tomorrow.
You are here: / / Junior English – Critical Lens Essay 1st Draft Due Friday
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.