Hello, make sure you work on your 6 paragraph Critical Lens Essay and complete your First Draft by Friday. Make sure you use the template, incorporate literary elements, and memorize the structure. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me during class tomorrow or come see me during 8th period, my office hours, in Room 229. Don’t forget that your First Draft is worth 10% of your Marking Period #2 Grade. Thanks for your hard work and dedication, see you tomorrow.
You are here: / / Junior English – Critical Lens Essay 1st Draft Due Friday
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge and CareerClue Programs Tour Architectural Marvels of Downtown Manhattan. July 17, 2019
- Reginald Huggins Receives $20,000 2019 Walter A. Hunt, Jr. Scholarship June 28, 2019
- Graduation Day 2019 June 28, 2019
- Interview with WHSAD Valedictorian Tyler Ng June 26, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.