Hello, make sure you work on your 6 paragraph Critical Lens Essay and complete your First Draft by Friday. Make sure you use the template, incorporate literary elements, and memorize the structure. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me during class tomorrow or come see me during 8th period, my office hours, in Room 229. Don’t forget that your First Draft is worth 10% of your Marking Period #2 Grade. Thanks for your hard work and dedication, see you tomorrow.
You are here: / / Junior English – Critical Lens Essay 1st Draft Due Friday
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit New Lab November 15, 2017
About Mr. Rodriguez
Mr. Rodriguez teaches English at WHSAD. He can be reached at Rodriguez@WHSAD.Org.