Hello, please make sure your homework assignments are up to date and your contracts have been handed in. Homework Charts will be set up in Room 229, by class, by the end of the week. Also, you have 9 school days left to make sure you do not need a Progress Report sent home, and are on track for a highly effective Marking Period #1 Grade.
You are here: / / Junior English Reminders
- WHSAD Students Share Thoughts about Social Distancing March 28, 2020
- To Our WHSAD Family March 15, 2020
- Senior, Brandon Rodriguez, Participates at Co-op Tech in the Automotive Program March 11, 2020
- Students of Class of 2020 have been accepted to the spring Pre-apprenticeship class with the Edward J. Malloy Initiative for Construction Skills! March 3, 2020
- WHSAD Students’ Black History Month Speeches at New York City Department of Buildings March 2, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.