Hello, please make sure your homework assignments are up to date and your contracts have been handed in. Homework Charts will be set up in Room 229, by class, by the end of the week. Also, you have 9 school days left to make sure you do not need a Progress Report sent home, and are on track for a highly effective Marking Period #1 Grade.
You are here: / / Junior English Reminders
- WHSAD Featured on NBC’s New York Live November 20, 2018
- Teens Take the Met Experience November 15, 2018
- TEEN TIME WITH MELINA 11/02/2018 November 9, 2018
- WHSAD’s Professional Development Session at Brooklyn North High School’s Day of Equity and Rigor November 7, 2018
- SENIOR TRIP TO KALAHARI RESORT November 2, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.