Hello, please make sure your homework assignments are up to date and your contracts have been handed in. Homework Charts will be set up in Room 229, by class, by the end of the week. Also, you have 9 school days left to make sure you do not need a Progress Report sent home, and are on track for a highly effective Marking Period #1 Grade.
You are here: / / Junior English Reminders
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.