Hello, please make sure your homework assignments are up to date and your contracts have been handed in. Homework Charts will be set up in Room 229, by class, by the end of the week. Also, you have 9 school days left to make sure you do not need a Progress Report sent home, and are on track for a highly effective Marking Period #1 Grade.
You are here: / / Junior English Reminders
- Little Free Library Project with Polish Consulate May 17, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 05/10/2019 May 14, 2019
- Chandler Mclaurin-Student of the Month May 14, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate NYC Jazz Past and Present May 8, 2019
- Emely Patino-Service in Schools Leadership Program May 6, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.