Every Living Environment student MUST have 1200 lab minutes by the end of May to sit for the Regents. To check how many minutes you have, click on the following link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “HAFER” (or the teacher you have): http://www.whsad.org/labs. If you need to make up labs, check with Mr. Hafer or Dr. Wiprovnick.
- WHSAD Students Present Final Incubator Projects April 12, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 04/05/2019 April 9, 2019
- The Whitney Museum April 8, 2019
- WHSAD Students Memorialize Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Victims April 6, 2019
- NYSESLAT Administration March 29, 2019
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.