Every Living Environment student MUST have 1200 lab minutes by the end of May to sit for the Regents. To check how many minutes you have, click on the following link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “HAFER” (or the teacher you have): http://www.whsad.org/labs. If you need to make up labs, check with Mr. Hafer or Dr. Wiprovnick.
You are here: / / Lab Minutes
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.