Every Living Environment student MUST have 1200 lab minutes by the end of May to sit for the Regents. To check how many minutes you have, click on the following link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “HAFER” (or the teacher you have): http://www.whsad.org/labs. If you need to make up labs, check with Mr. Hafer or Dr. Wiprovnick.
You are here: / / Lab Minutes
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.