Every Living Environment student MUST have 1200 lab minutes by the end of May to sit for the Regents. To check how many minutes you have, click on the following link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “HAFER” (or the teacher you have): http://www.whsad.org/labs. If you need to make up labs, check with Mr. Hafer or Dr. Wiprovnick.
You are here: / / Lab Minutes
- WHSAD Students Revitalize Power Street Garden April 24, 2018
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.