We have been analyzing connected themes in “We Wear the Mask,” by Paul Laurence Dunbar, and excerpts from “Collected Articles of Frederick Douglass.” Students will use their notes to complete an essay this week in class, with an independent assessment of their application of literary analysis on Friday.
You are here: / / Literary analysis essays
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
- SKILLSUSA WHSAD Students Pay Homage to Fallen Veterans December 22, 2017
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.