We have been analyzing connected themes in “We Wear the Mask,” by Paul Laurence Dunbar, and excerpts from “Collected Articles of Frederick Douglass.” Students will use their notes to complete an essay this week in class, with an independent assessment of their application of literary analysis on Friday.
You are here: / / Literary analysis essays
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
- WHSAD Students Participate in Curb Your Litter NYC October 5, 2017
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.