We have been analyzing connected themes in “We Wear the Mask,” by Paul Laurence Dunbar, and excerpts from “Collected Articles of Frederick Douglass.” Students will use their notes to complete an essay this week in class, with an independent assessment of their application of literary analysis on Friday.
You are here: / / Literary analysis essays
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
- Christian Luna Aguirre-Class of 2021 April 17, 2018
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.