We have been analyzing connected themes in “We Wear the Mask,” by Paul Laurence Dunbar, and excerpts from “Collected Articles of Frederick Douglass.” Students will use their notes to complete an essay this week in class, with an independent assessment of their application of literary analysis on Friday.
You are here: / / Literary analysis essays
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.